My Blog List

My Blog List

Saturday 21 June 2014

RPG Dragon Age

Last Wednesday our little roll playing campaign came to an end, now this had me with mixed feelings to be honest, a bit sad because it was over & glad because it's was the first RPG I'd taken part in that made it to it conclusion.

So what did I learn from playing in a RPG ? well first off they are very enjoyable to take part in & I would advised anyone if they have never taken part in a RPG before & get a chance to do so to take it.

In our group we'd 4 guys & 2 gals, & I think having a group made up of the 2 sex's is a bonus as women think differently from men & after all thinking is really at the end of the day what a RPG is all about.

Now I'm not going to go into details of what Dragon age is about as anyone who played the video game will already know & if you like me didn't play the game & know nothing about it then your better off not knowing in case you ever take part in a game of it as an RPG.

The greatest thing about an RPG is I think how as the game goes on & the weeks go by you see how all the players start to get more & more into their characters, this is a really fun experience as the people around & yourself start to change & go about doing things in away that in real life they might not.

I could go on a bit more about RPG's but I'm sure everything I would put down on this page has been covered a million times already & really there is nothing like first hand experience, so I'll finish up with thanking you for dropping in & if you are luck enough to get the chance to try out an RPG then take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment