My Blog List

My Blog List

Saturday 27 June 2015

Tricol,The Bash Street Gang

A little update here as I built his gang wrong as in not allowed in the rules oops, the perk Duo turns out to be only for use in a two man gang, the clue was in the name I guess, so I'm swapping Duo for 2 new perks.
I did up another league for Pulp Alley, it is in fact the league I used in the last game, I will be doing up more as we get further into Tricol but that's for another day.

This is a gang made up of scrum all working for a person unknown  is  think a nice counterbalance to Jack's crew

League's perks
Mastermind, Nefarious, Call to arms, Network of supporters

Slick Two-guns Sidekick

Health D8, Brawl 4D8, Shoot 3D8, Dodge 2D6, Might 3D6, Finesse 2D6, Cunning 2D8.
Abilities,Quick-witted, Fierce, Crackshot.

The Unknown Ally

Health D6, Brawl 2D6, Shoot 1D6, Dodge 1D6, Might 2D6, Finesse 1D6, Cunning 1D6
Abilities, Blast.

Face, Ally

Health D6, Brawl 1D6, Shoot 3D6, Dodge 2D6, Might 1D6, Finesse 1D6, Cunning 1D6
Abilities, Marksman.

Shades, Ally

Health D6, Brawl 2D6, Shoot 1D6, Dodge 1D6, Might 1D6, Finesse 1D6, Cunning 2D6
Abilities, Slam.

Jones, Ally

Health D6, Brawl 2D6, Shoot 2D6, Dodge 1D6, Might 1D6, Finesse 2D6, Cunning 1D6
Abilities, Marksmen.

Slugger, Ally

Health D6, Brawl 3D6, Shoot 2D6, Dodge 1D6, Might 1D6, Finesse 1D6, Cunning 1D6
Abilities, Fierce.

That's it for me, as always my thanks for dropping in.





No comments:

Post a Comment