As this idea has been in my head for a very long time it was great to finally start to make it happen.
I've jumped ahead there a bit as what you see in the picture above didn't just appear out of thin air, so lets rewind a bit shall we ?
The building I made of the Severed Head has 5 window in the upper back wall & I wanted them to not contradict each other so 5 windows it is.
As only the upper half of the back wall will be seen there's no point in painting it all, the little bit's of cork are to carry the upper floor.
The underside of the upper floor, yes this thing will be big, the cork blocks are for the lower back wall.
The back wall with the 5 windows ope's cut out.
Next job was to make up the window.
The back wall with all the windows done, in the picture above on the left side you'll notice a well section with a door ope cut out, this is part of the lower back wall, which I seem to have not taken pictures of.
Time to see how things might look, not bad, there is of coarse the walls to make the rooms upstairs to be done.
In the little drawing I did for the lay out you might (not) remember I'd the stairs at the left hand end, I've since decided to move it to the middle.
With the wall now added to create the landing & the rooms & that's as far as I've gotten but so far I'm happy enough with how it's shaping up, well that's it for this post as always my thanks for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcome.