My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Make up, The Germans return

I got the Germans back from Alan last week & am more then happy with them.
Somewhere in Europe September 1939

Alan said the uniform's are done in the 39-40 colour's
He also done a some up as SS
Which is cool for when I'm looking for something a bit different from the rank & file.
I also got around to making up some 3 rail fencing.

I made the gates in such away that they can be open or closed

That's a rap for this post, my thanks to Alan & as always my thanks to you for dropping in & if you care to leave a comment it would be welcomed.

10 comments:

  1. The gates are awesome, Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg, it help been a carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gordon, but I take no credit for the German's that all Alan's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Frank! Hats off to Alan if he built those figures too - they look like Warlord plastics, nothing more frustrating for me than building plastic figures!
    Love the gate, looks almost exactly like our gates going back to our barn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ivor, no I built them Alan just made them look good with a fab paint job & yes they are warlord.

    Well you know where to come if you ever need a new set of gates lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend, you have the patience of a saint! I know I'd much rather cast 1296 individual Hirst Arts tiles than put together 5 plastic Warlord figures lol!

      Delete
    2. Lol Funnily enough Ivor painting them would bother me more then making them which is why Alan painting them was win win as he loves to paint.

      As for the casting if you get a chance pop over to the Hirst site & have a look at the chess set project, I made one a few years back, but it ok I'm not mad any more lol.

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to seeing where these guys are 'cast' Franko LOL. Alan is a genius, my turn happened this week with a certain Magnus model ;-). Loving the full regalia on your Nazis, it's like the man knew what he was doing. Lovely miniatures, lovely finish and great addition to the casting crew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Doc, yep Alan done a top notch job on them & on Magnus as well from the little sneak preview you posted mate, good to see he didn't get mixed up with the colours lol.

    ReplyDelete